Wednesday June 22, 2022
Pine City, MN
- This is in all day Event
- This Workshop is for beginners, photographers who want to learn more about the business side of things or people who are wanting to get fired up about photography again!
- The event will be held at a large Wooded Retreat surrounded by forrest and ponds. We'll also have access to a larger home (where most of the day will take place) as well as multiple tiny homes to take photos in.
- We will be photographing a bride and groom as well as an "engaged" couple.
- There will be group learning, one on one learning time with Jaimie, group shooting, and small group shooting
- Snacks and Dinner will be provided
- Cost is $350 (two payments of $175) or $325 for payment in full
- You also have the option to rent one of the tiny homes that evening at a discounted rate ($40-80)
Day at a Glance
We'll start the day by enjoying a light lunch/ snacks and discussing a number of topics about the wedding industry! Everything from behind the scenes business to in front of the camera. During the group discussion the models will start the getting ready process and we'll take detail shots and table shots at the outdoor kitchen area. We'll walk around the grounds all together and then do some small group shooting as well.
Envision a large wooded area with surrounding ponds, an outdoor kitchen in the middle of a forrest, a beautiful fireplace area and cottage-like tiny homes and a vintage moter home to utilize!
Rough Timeline 12:00-8:30pm (details subject to change)
12:00-3:00 Group Discussion
3:00-4:00 Detail Shots
6:00-7:00 Dinner Break